Tuesday, November 8, 2011

P3 Day 26 of 25 - Friday, October 14, 2011 – Dearborn, MI

Day 26: Home Sweet Home

Did we miss it?  Yes, but... still miss the opportunity for adventure.  As the Road Scholars slogan reads - Learning Through Adventure.  Each time I visit a new location, I have a new appreciation as to the uniqueness of what I am going to experience.  Yes, I learned.

Now, when seeing a news program, I know much better who lives there.  What they eat and work at. They - whoever they are - are just like me.

Now back to a simple meal routine - oatmeal, juice and fruit.  Although many of us thought we were "over-served," we had the ability not to eat it all that was served.  It was a grand to have an opportunity to eat much of what that locale had to offer.

Happy travels to all  (-:




Days 22 to 25+ @  https://picasaweb.google.com/magwheel44/P32011ItalyIstanbulDays22To25

Enjoy each day is it were... the best! Marion & Carol